Job opportunity: Supervisor position (LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC), Employee (10-20 hours dependent on needs)
At Cypress Holistic Center we believe in the effectiveness of treating the whole person, respecting and nurturing our clients’ total well-being.
You pay no overhead to start your clinical practice! CHC has a non-exempt, supervisor position available for immediate hire. The main job duty will be providing clinical supervision for up to three interns each week. This is an exciting private-practice opportunity for those wishing to get their feet wet with private practice and supervision, and to have a nicely contemporary-furnished office space to provide counseling. Must be interested in learning holistic approaches and be open to applying business and marketing skills in a changing-environment.
- CHC provides you CHC web page and business cards
- *CHC provides you free use of office for 12 hours each week so you can treat clients (minus CHC payroll costs).
- Hourly wages for “approved hours” – ex. providing supervision, reviewing intern notes, administration time (writing clinical notes for your sessions, responding to collateral and emergencies), certain meetings, etc.
- Technology-oriented individuals preferred (must use Company gmail and Google Apps/Calendaring, etc.)
- Referral sharing opportunities
- One-way mirror, digital-audio and video-supervision as options
- Business mentoring is available
- Must have valid and active license, which meets following criteria:
Title 16, California Code of Regulations (16 CCR) Section 1821,1833.1,and 1870, thus being able to legally, ethically and competently supervise Marriage and Family Therapist Registered Interns, Associate Social Workers, and Professional Clinical Counselor Intern classifications by meeting criteria of respective Supervisor Responsibility statements – http://www.bbs.ca.gov/forms.shtml
- Able to lawfully work in the United States, and meet requirements per I-9
- Carry a minimum $1million/$3million professional liability insurance and provide copy to CHC, at employee’s expense
- Employee cannot supervise other interns off-site in any other for-profit corporation or private practice setting (as we need to maintain capacity of supervisor having up to three interns at CHC).
- A 6+ CEU supervision course (ex. Online) and professional liability insurance are needed before employment, at employee’s expense.
Please review www.cypressholistic.com for information about the company.
Please fax/email completed application (click here) and your resume (.doc or .pdf).
We will keep listing open until the ideal candidates are chosen.
Jeff Wilfong, MFT, LPCC, CHT
Phone: (888) 511-4269 x1
Fax: (888) 511-4258
Cypress Holistic Center offers services to those in Sacramento, Carmichael, North Highlands, Fair Oaks, Citrus Heights, Roseville, and beyond. Cypress Holistic Center is a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) friendly company.