Job opportunity: Therapist / Clinical supervisor (LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC), Employee (up to 20 hours – variable based on growth)
At Cypress Holistic Center we believe in the effectiveness of treating the whole person, respecting and nurturing our clients’ total well-being. CHC has a therapist/clinical supervisor position (LMFT LCSW or LPCC) available for immediate hire (employee, non-exempt, paid hourly). This is an exciting private-practice opportunity for those wishing to get their feet wet with private practice and supervision, and to have a nicely contemporary-furnished office space to provide counseling. No overhead to start your clinical practice! You are provided web page on CHC, business cards, flyers, and at least 12 hours use of office to see your own clients at 90% split – you (10% is for ½ of CHC’s payroll costs), in exchange for supervising up to three interns/reviewing notes (1-6 hrs/wk). Technology-oriented individuals preferred (Google mail, calendar, and Drive). Referral sharing opportunities available and business/marketing mentoring (with Executive Director via phone/email, as needed).
- Must have valid and active license, which meets following criteria:
Title 16, California Code of Regulations (16 CCR) Section 1821,1833.1,and 1870, thus being able to legally, ethically and competently supervise Marriage and Family Therapist Registered Interns, Associate Social Workers, and Professional Clinical Counselor Intern classifications by meeting criteria of respective Supervisor Responsibility statements – http://www.bbs.ca.gov/forms.shtml
- Able to lawfully work in the United States, and meet requirements per I-9
- Carry a minimum $1million/$3million professional liability insurance and provide copy to CHC, at employee’s expense
- Employee cannot supervise other interns off-site in any other for-profit corporation or private practice setting (as we need to maintain capacity of supervisor having up to three interns at CHC).
- Complete and show proof of a 6+ CEU supervision course (eg. online course – approx $60.00) that meets CA regulations by 14 days of employment, at employee’s expense
Please review www.cypressholistic.com for information about the company.
Please fax/email completed application (click here) and your resume (.doc or .pdf).
We will keep listing open until the ideal candidates are chosen.
Jeff Wilfong, MFT, LPCC, CHT
Phone: (888) 511-4269 x1
Fax: (888) 511-4258
Cypress Holistic Center offers services to those in Sacramento, Carmichael, North Highlands, Fair Oaks, Citrus Heights, Roseville, and beyond. Cypress Holistic Center is a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) friendly company.